How to Enroll a marriage?

Enrollment under Hindu Marriage Application for marriage filled in prescribed form with name and address of bridegroom and bride, signature of bride and bridegroom, signature of 2 attesting witness present at the time of marriage along with their names and address.

  • Joint photo of bride and bridegroom
  • Wedding card
  • Date of Birth proof Affidavit like SSC marks memo, copies of passport, residential proof should be presented to the Registrar of Marriage.

Marriage officer will verify the contents of the application and records. He will issue Affidavit of marriage if he is satisfied that the records produced are in accordance with law.

Do you have any Queries ?

Contact with us