arya samaj marriage

Foreigner Marriage

Marriage between an Indian and a foreign national is to take place in India, generally it’s required to file a notice of intended marriage with a Marriage Registrar of your choice in India, it is easy and quicker in delhi. That notice is required to be published for the stipulated 30 days. Then marriage can be registered under Special marriage Act.

Do you have any Queries ?

Contact with us