arya samaj marriage

Inter Religion Marriage

The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable when both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or they have converted into any of these religions already. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 .

Do you have any Queries ?

Contact with us