arya samaj marriage

Marriage Certificate Correction

The correction process differs with the act marriage was registered under the Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act, 1954. Any correction predating recent changes in law are legally possible. Contact us to know more, click to call.

Do you have any Queries ?

Contact with us