arya samaj marriage

Marriage Registration and Certificate

Any marriage in India which has been already solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 .There are many benifits of registering a marriage before marriage registrar very much beneficial for you in applying visa to go out of country or applying a home loan or any other kind of loan jointly. Marriage certificate is provided under the act marriage was registered under.

Do you have any Queries ?

Contact with us