What is an Inter religion Marriage ?
when two people belong to different religions, and want to be marry each-other. This kind of marriage is called Inter religion marriage. Below you can find few types of inter religion marriage.
How to do Inter religion Marriage in Delhi ?
- Hindu Sikh Marriage
- Hindu Muslim Marriage
- Hindu Christian Marriage
If you are planning an Intercaste / Inter caste love marriage in Delhi or NCR area, you are at right place. You can plan your marriage by two methods.
- Inter-religion love Marriage through Arya Samaj Mandir Delhi
- Inter-religion love Marriage through Court in Delhi.
Both ways are equally legal and safe, but court marriage has some advantage over arya samaj marriage. Because a legal body (Authorized by Govt. of India) is involve in court marriage. Even Police can not deny this kind of marriage.
Inter-caste Marriage is mostly caused by Love. It has been increasing in India especially because of the varieties of religious faiths and sects of the Hindu faith within Indian society. In India, religions each have their own rules relating to marriage, as rules exist for the conduct of marriage itself. When two people from different social groups marry, it is an inter-caste marriage.
What documents will be require for Court Marriage in Delhi ?
- Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
If any party is widow / widower Death Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage.
- 2-4 witnesses with ID & Address proof along with 2 passport size photographs.